Phoenix Tips and Tricks and Express Webinars Recordings (Complimentary)
This course contains short videos as well as express webinars recordings on tips and tricks for using the Phoenix Software or other Certara software. These tips can be helpful to users who have familiarity with the Phoenix software but want to learn how to use it more effectively. Videos will be added on on-going basis so make sure to check often for additional tips and tricks.
These tips are no substitute for formal training. Certara University offers many other courses to expand your theoretical and practical knowledge of PK/PD analysis using the Phoenix software.
Learn which course might be best for you:
Table of Contents
[ To view videos select the module on the left hand side]
Module 1. Short Videos on a Specific Tip or Trick
How to contact Support
Phoenix Screen Resolution
NCA with Multiple Doses: How to Handle Repeat Dosing
Repeat Dosing Simulations: Using the ADDL Input Option
Adding Dosing Units in a Phoenix Model
How to Format Tick Labels on Plot Axes
One-Click Export of All Objects in a Phoenix Project
Using R as part of a Phoenix Workflow
Module 2. Express Webinars from 2019:
- Webinar #1: Quick and Easy Plots – Tips to Save Time Creating Phoenix Plots
- Webinar #2: PKTK Analysis, Part 1 - Creating Plots in Phoenix and R within Phoenix WinNonlin
- Webinar #3: : PKTK Analysis, Part 2 - Benefits of Pre-Clincal Sparse NCA and Population Modeling
- Webinar #4: Quick and Easy Customized Tables
- Webinar #5: Steady State Simulations in Phoenix
- Webinar #6: Tips on How to Implement Company Policies in NCA
Module 3. Express Webinars from 2020:
- Webinar #1: Extend Steady-State Simulations to Several Dosing Regimen
- Webinar #2: Individual PD fits with frozen Individual Parameters
- Webinar #3: Rebuilding a Population PK Model from a Literature Reference
- Webinar #4: Introducing Uncertainty in a Enterohepatic Recycling
- Webinar #5: Handling of LLOQ values in Phoenix
- Webinar #6: Common Roadblocks to creating CDISC PK domains
- Webinar #7: Overcoming Common Roadblocks with PK Submit
Module 4. Express Webinars from 2021:
- Webinar #1: Calculation of Relative Actual Time in Phoenix
- Webinar #2: Overview of Integrating R within Phoenix Workflows
- Webinar #3 and #4 : Introduction to R speaks NLME (RsNLME) - Part 1 and Part 2
Note: the launching of a new Certara website makes it necessary to publish a new versions of these Terms and Conditions for Certara University. The Certara "Privacy" link below has a new URL. The rest of the terms are unchanged from the previous version.
User Accounts and Registrations
The email address used for your user login must be an individual account. No sharing of user accounts between multiple individuals is allowed. Each user account (and any associated course registrations) is for a specific person, and cannot be transferred to a different individual once the course has started.
As a course registrant, you may view and read all materials related to your registered courses. However, you may not share, communicate, publish, copy or in any manner distribute to other parties the course materials, reference material provided, assignment solutions, quiz questions, exam questions, links or any other materials.
Certara retains the right to cancel sessions, if 30 calendar days before the first day of class, there are fewer than five students enrolled. Participants should wait to book nonrefundable travel until they receive confirmation from Certara that a class has sufficient registrations to proceed.
If a scheduled class is cancelled, Certara will notify enrolled students at least thirty calendar days before the first day of the scheduled class and the full cost of the course would be refunded. Certara will not be responsible for any airfare, accommodation or other costs incurred by registrants in the event a course is cancelled for any reason. If Certara cancels a course within 30 days for any unforeseen reason a full refund will be issued and airfare exchange fees may be refunded.
If you cannot attend the session for which you have enrolled, you can (1) choose a different session of the same course, (2) have another person attend in your place, or (3) you may be able to get a full or partial refund, based on the number of days prior to the session, as shown in the table.
|1-30 Calendar Days||0% Refund|
|31-59 Calendar Days||50% Refund|
|60 Calendar Days or More||100% Refund|
Live Online Courses
There are no refunds for Live Online courses. Certara retains the right to cancel the course 30 calendar days before the first session, in which case participants will receive a full refund.
e-Learning and Certifications
There are no refunds for e-Learning courses or certifications. Course expiration dates can be found on your Dashboard.
We will send you email notifications regarding your training courses, including enrollment confirmations, purchase confirmations, and reminders of upcoming sessions. We will also send email for general announcements about the site. You can opt out of these emails if you wish (located in your profile).
Full terms and conditions applicable to this LMS are available at the Certara Legal web page.
Your cart is empty